Lemon Cloud Popcorn
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 1/2 quarts popped popcorn
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- Place popcorn in 2 greased 15 x 10-inch baking pans. Keep warm in a 225 degree
- Meanwhile, in a heavy saucepan, combine sugar, corn syrup and water; bring to
a boil over medium heat. Stir occasionally until mixture reaches 290 degrees F on
a candy thermometer (soft-crack stage).
- Remove from the heat; quickly stir in extract and baking soda. Pour over warm
popcorn. Sprinkle with lemon peel; stir until well coated.
- Store in an airtight
Yields 5 quarts.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Popcorn Recipes