Low Fat Blueberry Popcorn Bars
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package (1/2 to 2/3 cup) dried blueberries
- 1 (2.85 ounce) package
natural flavor low-fat microwave popcorn,prepared as directed
on package, or 10 cups air-popped popcorn
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package miniature
- 1/2 cup white vanilla chips
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- Spray a 13 x 9-inch pan and large bowl with nonstick cooking spray.
- In prepared bowl, combine dried blueberries and popcorn; mix well. Set aside.
- In medium microwave-safe bowl, combine marshmallows, vanilla chips and butter.
Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute. Stir; microwave on HIGH for an additional 1
to 3 minutes or until all marshmallows and chips can be stirred smooth, stirring
- Add marshmallow mixture to popcorn mixture; mix until evenly coated.
(Mixture will be sticky.)
- Spray hands or large rubber scraper with nonstick cooking spray. Press popcorn
mixture into prepared pan.
- Place in freezer for 10 minutes or until set.
- Cut into bars with serrated knife.
- Store in tightly covered container or
wrap individually in plastic wrap for easy packing.
Makes 16 bars
Tip: If desired, marshmallows, vanilla chips and margarine can be melted over
medium heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Calories 140; Fat 3 g; Fiber 1 g
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Popcorn Recipes