Macadamia Nut Candied Corn
- 24 cups air popped popcorn (about 1 cup unpopped)
- 2 cups macadamia nuts
- 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 teaspoon butter flavoring
- Heat oven to 250 degrees F. Place popcorn and macadamia nuts in a large greased
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine sugar, butter, corn syrup and salt over medium
heat. Stirring constantly, bring to a boil.
- Boil 2 minutes without stirring. Remove from heat.
- Add marshmallows, stir until melted. Stir in butter flavoring. Pour marshmallow
mixture over popcorn mixture; stir until well coated.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring every
15 minutes. Spread on lightly greased aluminum foil to cool.
- Store in an airtight
container or place in clear holiday baking bags for gifts.
Yields about 26 cups candied corn.
>> POPCORN RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.