Marshmallow Creme Corn
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup puffed rice cereal
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- Combine popcorn and cereal in large greased bowl.
- Melt butter in medium saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat.
- Stir in Marshmallow
Creme. Pour over popcorn mixture. Stir to coat evenly.
- Press mixture into greased
9-inch square baking pan.
- Refrigerate until firm, about four hours.
- Cut into bars.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Popcorn Recipes