Marshmallow Popcorn Balls
- 50 large marshmallows
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 6 quarts popped corn
- Vegetable cooking spray or butter
- Combine marshmallows and butter in Dutch oven; cook over low heat until marshmallows
melt, stirring mixture occasionally.
- Place popped corn in a large pan. Pour hot
mixture over popped corn, tossing to coat.
- Coat hands with vegetable cooking spray
or butter. Shape mixture into balls. Place on wax paper to cool.
- Wrap popcorn balls
individually in colored cellophane or plastic wrap; store in a cool, dry place.
Yields 16 balls.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Popcorn Recipes