Peanut Butter Popcorn Cups
- 2 quarts popped corn
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Small peanut butter cups, chocolate stars,
mini-candy coated chocolates, candy coated peanuts
- Place popped pop corn in large bowl.
- Heat corn syrup in small saucepan to boiling, then let boil 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter and chocolate chips until almost
smooth. Pour syrup mixture over popcorn; toss well to coat.
- Let cool for about
- Using a heaping tablespoon, shape popcorn mixture into a ball. Flatten slightly
and make an indentation in the center with your thumb.
- Place on a lightly buttered
wax paper-lined baking sheet.
- Fill each center with desired topping.
- Store in tightly covered container.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Popcorn Recipes