Pop 'n' Fluff Cookies
- 2 cups unsalted popped corn
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Place popped corn in food processor or food grinder. Grind into kernel-size pieces.
- Beat egg whites until frothy and add baking powder, salt and cream of tartar.
Beat into stiff peaks.
- Add sugar, beating until well blended.
- Fold popcorn pieces into stiffly beaten egg whites.
- Drop by teaspoonsful onto
lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12 to 14 minutes or until lightly browned.