This is a wonderful cake for children's birthday parties.
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 pound large marshmallows
- 1 (12 ounce) can mixed nuts
- 5 quarts popped corn
- 1 small package spiced gumdrops
- Melt marshmallows in butter and oil slowly.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix
- Pack firmly into a buttered angel food or Bundt pan.
- Let cool and remove.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Popcorn Recipes