Popcorn Caramel Crazy-Daisies
- 1 (14 ounce) package caramels
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 quarts popped popcorn,
- Wooden sticks
- Paper flower cut-outs
- Melt caramels with water in double boiler or in a saucepan over low heat. Stir
occasionally until sauce is smooth. Pour over popcorn; toss until well-coated.
hands with cold water and shape popcorn into 12 balls. Insert a wooden stick in
- Cut from colored paper 12 petal-edged flowers that are 3 inches wider in diameter
than the popcorn balls.
- Place a popcorn ball in center of each flower and fasten
- Use in centerpiece cluster or at each place setting.