As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 8 cups popped corn
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pound chocolate coating
- Measure popped corn into a large bowl.
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar, syrup, water, and salt. Cover tightly and
bring to a rolling boil. Remove lid and add thermometer. Cook to 270 degrees F;
remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour cooked syrup over the popped
corn, stirring to coat corn.
- Cool completely, then run through a food chopper.
- Melt chocolate coating in top of double boiler.
- Stir ground popcorn into chocolate,
using as much popcorn as the chocolate will hold. Pack into chocolate lined molds
or roll out between sheets of wax paper and cut into shapes with cookie cutters
Makes about 50 pieces.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Popcorn Recipes