As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 quart popped popcorn
- 1 cup peanuts
- 3 ounces chow mein noodles
ounces chocolate chips
- Toss popped corn, peanuts, and cm noodles together in lg bowl Set aside.
- Place chocolate chips in glass bowl. Microwave on medium-high for 3 minutes.
- Pour over popcorn mixture. Toss until well mixed.
- Place spoonsful of the tossed
mixture onto wax paper. Cool until firm.
- Store in tightly covered container.
Makes 24 haystacks.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Popcorn Recipes