As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup popcorn, popped (hard kernels removed)
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Put popcorn in blender and chop fine. Combine in a bowl with nuts.
- Beat egg whites until foamy, then add sugar and beat until stiff.
- Blend in vanilla
extract and mix carefully with popcorn and nuts.
- Drop by spoon onto a lightly oiled
- Bake in a preheated 300 degrees F oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Popcorn Recipes