As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup ground
- 2 tablespoons melted shortening
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, well beaten
- Sift flour, measure, and sift with baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- Add milk,
popped corn, egg, and shortening.
- Fill well-oiled muffin tins 2/3 full.
- Bake at
425 degrees F for 25 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Popcorn Recipes