Popcorn Peanut Chip Cake
- 14 cups popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup butter
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
cup peanut butter
- 1 cup peanuts, broken in half
- 10 1/2 ounces miniature
- Line a 12-cup Bundt pan or 10-inch tube pan with aluminum foil.
- In 6-quart container or 2 large bowls, combine popcorn, chocolate chips and peanuts;
- In medium saucepan, melt butter. Stir in peanut butter and marshmallows. Cook
over low heat until marshmallows are melted, stirring constantly. Pour marshmallow
mixture over popcorn mixture; stir to coat. Press mixture firmly into prepared pan.
- Cool completely; remove from pan.
- Cut into slices to serve.
>> POPCORN RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.