- 2 cups popped corn
- 3 cups milk
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 eggs,
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Grind all but a small handful of the popped corn in a food processor or grinder.
- Scald the milk, pour it over the corn, stir in the butter, and let the popcorn
sit, covered, for 1 hour to absorb the liquid.
- Beat eggs with the sugar until light, add vanilla extract and salt.
- Beat in the
corn mixture, and turn into a buttered baking dish. Sprinkle the reserved popcorn
- Bake at 300 degrees F until custard is set and browned on top, 45 minutes
to 1 hour.
- Sprinkle the reserved whole popcorn on top.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Popcorn Recipes