- 1 1/2 quarts popped Jolly Time popcorn
- 1 (14 ounce) bag caramels, unwrapped
- 3 tablespoons half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon rum
- About 48 pecan halves
- 1/2 cup canned chocolate fudge frosting
- Place popped popcorn in a large bowl.
- In medium saucepan over low heat, heat
caramels, half and half and butter until caramels are melted, stirring frequently.
Remove from heat.
- Stir in rum flavoring. Pour caramel mixture over popcorn and toss
to coat well.
- Arrange pecan halves in groups of 3 on a greased baking sheet.
quickly, spoon heaping tablespoonful of popcorn mixture onto the center of each
- Spoon frosting into a small saucepan; place over low heat until softened.
Spoon over each mound of popcorn.
- Store in a cool place.
Makes about 16.
This recipe is from the American Pop Corn Company. The recipe is used with permission from
Schaller Popcorn Days, Schaller, Iowa.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Popcorn Recipes