Pumpkin Pie Popcorn Mix with Raisins
So easy the kids can do it! So good everybody will love it!
- 9 cups air-popped popcorn
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1 cup California raisins
- 1 (5 ounce) package
- Place popcorn in a large bowl and remove all unpopped kernels.
- In small bowl, stir sugar and pumpkin pie spice together.
- Spray popcorn liberally with nonstick cooking spray, tossing to coat evenly.
- Add raisins and pecans.
- Sprinkle with sugar mixture and toss until popcorn is well coated, adding additional
spray as needed.
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 5 min
Ready Time: 10 min | Yield: 12 cups
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: Calories 180 (47% from fat); Total Fat 10g (sat
1g, mono 6g, poly 2.5g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 0mg; Protein 2g; Carbohydrate 24g;
(Dietary Fiber 3g; Sugars 16g; ); Iron 1mg; Sodium 0mg; Calcium 14mg; Potassium
Recipe and photo credit: California Raisins.