Pumpkin Spice Popcorn
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 8 cups popped corn
- In a heavy saucepan, combine brown sugar, corn syrup, water, butter and pumpkin
pie spice. Bring to a boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- Reduce heat and gently
boil, stirring occasionally, until a candy thermometer reaches 285 degrees F (syrup
separates into hard, but not brittle, threads when dropped into very cold water).
- Gradually pour over popcorn, tossing to coat evenly.
- Spread out on a lightly buttered
- Cool and break into small pieces.