Rainbow Popcorn Balls
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 small box strawberry
or lime Jell-O
- 1 1/2 cups salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- Red or green food
- 1/2 cup unpopped popcorn
- Pop popcorn in 3 tablespoons oil. Turn the popped corn into bowl and add peanuts.
- In a 1-quart saucepan combine corn syrup and sugar. Cook, stirring with a wooden
spoon, until sugar dissolves. Without stirring, bring mixture to a full rolling
- Remove from heat and add Jell-O. Stir until dissolved and add food coloring.
- Pour over popcorn and mix.
- Butter hands and form into balls.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Popcorn Recipes