Rainbow Popcorn Pizzazz
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 small box cherry gelatin (or
- 12 cups unseasoned or lightly salted popcorn
- Combine Eagle Brand and dry gelatin. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until
slightly thickened, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Pour Eagle Brand mixture over popcorn; mix well.
- Place coated popcorn onto parchment
paper-lined 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake in preheated 300 degree F oven for 15 to
20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cool; break into clusters.
Source: Eagle Brand - Canada