Rocky Pop Fudge
- 6 large marshmallows, cut into quarters, or 24 miniature marshmallows
- 6 squares
semisweet cooking chocolate
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
large, whole marshmallows
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup coarsely ground, popped popcorn
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place quartered or miniature marshmallows on a tray or cookie sheet. Freeze until
- Lightly butter an 8-inch square pan.
- Place chocolate squares and butter in a
large bowl and set aside.
- Combine sugar, whole marshmallows and evaporated milk in a large saucepan. Bring
to a boil over medium heat and continue boiling for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Pour over chocolate squares and butter. Stir until mixture is well blended and begins
- Add walnuts, ground popcorn, vanilla extract and frozen marshmallows.
Pour into buttered pan.
- Chill until firm.
- Cut into squares.
- Store, covered, in a
Makes approximately 24 pieces.
Hint: Use scissors to cut marshmallows.