Rocky Road Peanut Butter Popcorn Bars
- 3 quarts popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup light corn syrup
tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/3 cup chunky
or creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1 teaspoon vegetable shortening
- Place popped popcorn and raisins in large bowl.
- In saucepan, heat corn syrup and butter to a boil. Boil for 3 minutes.
- Remove from
heat. Stir in peanut butter chips and peanut butter until smooth. Pour mixture over
popcorn. Toss gently to coat all pieces.
- Press into buttered 9-inch square baking
- Sprinkle marshmallows and peanuts over top. Press lightly into popcorn mixture.
- Melt chocolate pieces and shortening over very low heat. Drizzle over top.
for several hours before serving.
- Cut into 2 1/4 x 1-inch bars.
Makes 36 bars.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Popcorn Recipes