Rocky Road Popcorn Truffles
- 1 cup popped popcorn
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1 pound semisweet baking chocolate
- Spray 12 mini-muffin pans with pan spray to coat lightly.
- Divide a mix of popcorn, marshmallows and peanuts equally among the mini-muffin
- In a microwavable container, melt chocolate in microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds;
stir chocolate. Repeat microwaving and stirring, 15 seconds at a time, until chocolate
is melted and smooth.
- Divide chocolate among muffin cups by pouring carefully into the center of each
cup, filling each to the top. Gently tap muffin tin on counter to eliminate air
- Place in refrigerator and cool until chocolate is fully set, then unmold.
Makes 12 truffles.