Spun Pink Cinnamon Popcorn
- 8 cups popped corn
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon red cinnamon candy
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place popped corn in large buttered bowl and set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients in small saucepan. Heat slowly to boiling point,
stirring constantly. Cook without stirring to 285 degrees F (soft crack stage on
- Remove from heat at once and drizzle over popcorn, stirring
to coat evenly.
- When well mixed, pour onto buttered cookie sheet and place in oven
for about 10 minutes to crisp corn.
- Separate kernels when cool enough to handle.