Sugar and Spice Popcorn
Use only a hand-turned popcorn popper for this recipe because all ingredients
must be agitated constantly.
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup unpopped Popeye Popcorn
- Generously grease cookie sheet.
- Combine all ingredients in popper, except popcorn. Stir well and heat until bubbling.
- Add popcorn; cover and shake constantly over medium heat until all corn is popped.
- Immediately pour onto greased cookie sheet to cool.
Makes about 2 quarts.