Sweet Peanuts 'n' Popcorn
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup dry roasted
- 8 cups popped corn
- Combine butter and sugar; stir in peanuts. Pour mixture over popcorn; stir
to coat popcorn well.
- Turn mixture onto baking sheet.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for
7 to 10 minutes, or until lightly crisp; stir once.
- Let stand on baking sheet, stirring
once or twice as mixture cools.
- When thoroughly cool, divide into 8 sandwich bags.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Popcorn Recipes