As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup dark corn syrup
- 1/4 cup cream of coconut
cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup popcorn, popped
- 1 cup coconut, toasted
- 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup dried pineapple pieces
- 1/2 cup dried banana pieces
- In a heavy saucepan, put the butter, corn syrup, cream of coconut and brown sugar.
Boil over moderate heat for 2 minutes.
- Pour over the popcorn, coconut, dates, dried
pineapple and dried banana chips. Stir to mix.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Popcorn Recipes