- 1 quart popped corn
- 2 cups very small bow-knot pretzels
- 1 cup peanuts
- 12 ounces vanilla bark or white chocolate, chopped fine*
* One 12 ounce bag semisweet chocolate chips may be substituted.
- In a large bowl, combine popcorn, pretzels and peanuts.
- Place bark in a 1-quart glass measuring cup. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute;
- Continue to cook on HIGH for another minute; stir again.
- Cook on HIGH for
an additional 15 seconds and pour over popcorn mixture. Stir to coat evenly.
mixture on a large baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Place in refrigerator
for 15 to 20 minutes, until chilled and chocolate is set.
- Break into small clusters.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Makes about 2 quarts.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Popcorn Recipes