Victorian Pink Mint Popcorn
- 1/2 cup hard peppermint candies, finely ground
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons popcorn
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 4 tablespoons
- Prepare finely ground peppermint candies (about 20 starlight mints).
- Mix the
crushed mints with the marshmallows and salt in a small bowl. Have mixture ready
next to popper.
- Have bowl ready for popcorn.
- Put oil, popcorn and sugar into the popper. Fasten lid securely and hold hot
pad with left hand over steam vent while stirring with the right hand. Use high
heat. Popping should start in about 2 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat when popping
- Quickly open lid and pour mixture over hot corn. Close lid and continue stirring
(no heat) until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into large bowl. Continue stirring with large
spoon until evenly mixed.
- Cool and store in airtight container.