Whiskey Sour Popcorn Balls
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 quarts popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup dry whiskey sour mix (2 packets of individual
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup light
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon vinegar
- Heat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Place popcorn in a large 4-inch deep buttered baking pan. Keep warm in oven.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large saucepan. Cook until mixture reaches
250 degrees F on a candy thermometer.
- Remove popcorn from oven. Pour syrup mixture
- Mix well and shape into balls.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Popcorn Recipes