White Chocolate Almond Popcorn
- 1 cup almonds, sliced
- 1 cup white chocolate, blended in food processor
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 4 tablespoons popcorn
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Mix blended white chocolate, sliced almonds and salt in a measuring cup and have
by the popper.
- Have bowl ready to put popcorn in.
- Put oil, popcorn and sugar into the popper. Fasten the lid securely and hold
hot pad with left hand over steam vent while stirring with the right hand. Use high
heat. Popping should start in about 2 minutes. Remove from heat when popping almost
- Quickly open lid and pour mixture over hot popcorn; then close lid and continue
stirring (no heat) until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into large bowl. Finish mixing in
bowl with large spoon.
- Cool and store in airtight container.