- 2 1/2 quarts popped popcorn (air popped)
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 6 ounces
light pancake syrup
- 2 teaspoons maple or caramel extract
- Put popped popcorn in a large bowl and keep warm.
- In a 2 1/2-quart saucepan, combine yogurt and light pancake syrup. Bring to 225
degrees F on a candy thermometer and remove immediately from the heat.
- Add maple
or caramel extract. Pour over popped popcorn, stirring to coat.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Popcorn Recipes