America's Best Buffet Casserole
- 1 (5.5 ounce) package au gratin instant potato mix
- 1 (16 ounce) package cocktail wieners, sliced lengthwise
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces cubed cooked ham
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, diced
- 2 tablespoons dried chives
- 1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onions
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread the dried potatoes in the bottom of an ungreased 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Cover with a layer of sausages.
- Mix together the condensed soup, milk and butter; pour over the ingredients in the dish.
- Layer in the cheddar cheese, cubed ham and mushrooms.
- Dot with cream cheese cubes, and sprinkle with dried chives.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle the French fried onions over the top, and return to the oven for an additional 15 minutes, or until browned.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Potluck and Buffet Recipes