Bow Tie Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing
- 1 (16 ounce) package bow tie pasta
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 teaspoons poppy seeds
- Salad: Cook pasta according to package directions; rinse with cold water and drain.
- Place in a large bowl; add cheese, broccoli, carrots, cucumber, tomatoes and onions.
- Dressing: In a blender, combine vinegar, sugar, garlic, onion, mustard and salt; gradually
add oil, blending until smooth.
- Add poppy seeds.
- Pour over pasta mixture and toss.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Yield: 16-18 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.