Easy Roast Beef Potluck Rolls
- 1 pound thinly sliced reduced-sodium deli roast beef
- 1 package (12 count) Hawaiian rolls
- 1/4 cup cream-syle prepared horseradish
- 6 slices reduced-fat provolone cheese
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley leaves
- 2 teaspoons packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cut rolls in half, horizontally. Place bottom half in prepared baking
dish; spread horseradish on cut side. Top with Deli Roast Beef and
cheese. Close sandwiches. Using a paring knife, cut into 12 sandwiches
- Combine butter, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, sugar and onion
powder in small bowl; mix to combine. Pour butter mixture evenly over
prepared sandwiches. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour to overnight.
- Bake sandwiches, uncovered, for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is
melted and rolls are golden brown.
Yield: 12 servings
Nutrition information per serving: 453 Calories; 164.7 kcal Calories
from fat; 18.3 g Total Fat; 9 g Saturated Fat; 3.7 g Trans Fat; 1 g
Polyunsaturated Fat; 3.7 g Monounsaturated Fat; 86 mg Cholesterol; 426 mg
Sodium; 51 g Total Carbohydrate; 2.8 g Dietary Fiber; 21 g Protein; 3.5 mg
Iron; 182 mg Potassium; 3.5 mg Niacin; 0.1 mg Vitamin B6; 0.4 mcg Vitamin
B12; 1.2 mg Zinc; 9.8 mcg Selenium; 16.3 mg Choline
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Texas Beef Team
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Potluck and Buffet Recipes