Ham Potluck Bake
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrots
- 6 cups (20 ounces) shredded frozen potatoes
- 9 ounces (full 1/2 cup) diced 97% fat-free ham or any extra-lean meat
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Healthy Request Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Kraft reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- In a slow cooker liner, combine carrots, potatoes, ham, and onion flakes.
- Add mushroom soup, skim milk, black pepper, and Cheddar cheese. Mix well to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
- Stir well before serving.
- Divide into 6 servings.
Serving size (1/6 recipe)
Healthy Exchanges: 1 2/3 Protein, 2/3 Bread, 1/2 Vegetable, 1/4 Slider, 11
Per serving: 157 Cal, 5g Fat, 12g Pro, 16g Carb, 688mg Sod, 158mg Calc, 2g Fib
Diabetic Exchanges: 1 1/2 Meat, 1 Starch/Carbohydrate
3 WW points