Loaded Potato Potluck Favorite
Be the hit of the party with this full-flavored take on the classic baked potato
with all the fixin’s. Carnation provides a creamy texture to a mix of hearty potatoes,
cheddar cheese, bacon and green onions. With this dish you won’t have anything left
to take home!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 8 medium potatoes (about 2 1/2 to 3 pounds total), peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups (8-ounce package) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled, divided
- Sliced green onions (optional)
- Place potatoes in large saucepan. Cover with water; bring to a boil. Cook
over medium-high heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 2 1/2- to 3-quart casserole dish.
- Return potatoes to saucepan; add evaporated milk, sour cream, salt and pepper.
Beat with hand-held mixer until smooth.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups cheese and half of
- Spoon mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese, remaining bacon and green onions.
- Bake for an additional 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Prep: 15 min | Cook: 45 min | Yield: 16 servings, 1/2 cup each
This casserole can be assembled ahead of time and refrigerated. Cover with foil
and bake at 350 degrees F for 40 to 45 minutes or until heated. Uncover; top with
cheese, bacon and green onions; bake for an additional 3 minutes or until cheese
By: Carnation Milks
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé® and meals.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Potluck and Buffet Recipes