- 8 ounces uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 3/4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cauliflorets
- 8 ounces Monterey jack cheese, cubed
- 1 (6 ounce) can pitted ripe olives, drained and halved
- 1/2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Salad: Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large serving bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower, cheese, olives and tomatoes.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; add to vegetables.
- Dressing: In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the dressing ingredients; shake well.
- Pour over salad and toss to coat.
- Chill until serving time.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Potluck and Buffet Recipes