- 3 pounds russet potatoes (about 9 medium), peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- Place the potatoes and garlic in a large saucepan; cover with water. Cover and
bring to a boil; cook for 20-25 minutes or until very tender.
- Drain well.
- In a bowl, mash potatoes and garlic with the cream cheese and butter.
- Add sour cream, 1 cup of cheddar cheese, garlic salt, onion salt and spinach. Stir just until
- Spread into a greased 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.
- Top with remaining cheese; bake 5 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted.
Yields 10-12 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Potluck and Buffet Recipes