Potluck Chicken Casserole
- 8 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream (optional)
- 1 cup butter-flavored cracker crumbs (about 25 crackers)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- Fresh parsley (optional)
- Sweet red bell pepper rings
- Combine chicken, soup and sour cream; spread into a greased 13 x 9-inch baking
- Combine crumbs, butter and celery seed; sprinkle over chicken mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes or until bubbly.
- Garnish with parsley and red bell pepper if desired.
Yield: 10 to 12 servings