- 2 pounds potatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- Dice potatoes. Cook until almost done.
- Mix remaining, and stir into drained potatoes.
- Pour into a 5-quart buttered casserole.
- Cover with crushed corn flakes mixed with 1/4 cup butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 45 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.