- 6 pounds pork spareribs
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cut ribs into serving-size pieces; place with the meaty side up on racks in two
greased 13 x 9-inch baking pans.
- Cover tightly with foil. Bake at 350 degrees F
for 1 1/4 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove racks; drain and return ribs to pans.
- Combine the remaining ingredients;
pour over ribs.
- Bake, uncovered, for 35 minutes or until sauce coats ribs, basting
Yields 12 servings
Ribs can also be grilled over medium-hot heat for the last 35 minutes instead