Potluck Strawberry Trifle
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes strawberry
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) package frozen pound cake, thawed
- 1 (20 ounce) package
unsweetened frozen strawberries, thawed and halved
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen
whipped topping, thawed
- Prepare pudding according to package directions; cool.
- Prepare gelatin according
to package directions; refrigerate until partially set.
- Meanwhile, slice the pound
cake into 26 pieces.
- Place in an ungreased 15 x 10 x 1-inch jellyroll baking pan.
- Top with strawberries.
- Spoon gelatin over strawberries.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Carefully spread cooled pudding over gelatin (pan will be full).
- Carefully spread
with whipped topping.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.