Spicy Gazpacho Salad
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small ripe avocado, chopped
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup picante sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour over zucchini mixture; toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Yields 8-10 servings