Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 slightly beaten egg
- 1 large onion, grated
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Salt, to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) jar grape jelly
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Meatballs: Mix all ingredients and shape into tiny meatballs.
- Brown gently in frying pan.
- Sauce: Simmer all sauce ingredients until thoroughly blended.
- Add meatballs and cook on low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Keep at low heat for buffet serving.
- Serve with wooden picks and napkins.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.