Brisket and Beans
- 1 (3 pound) brisket
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh green beans
- 6 potatoes, peeled, quartered
- 1/4 teaspoon marjoram, crumbled
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Remove any excess fat from brisket.
- In a pressure cooker, bring brisket, water and seasonings to 15 pounds pressure
and cook for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Reduce pressure under cold water.
- Open cooker, and add vegetables. Cover, then bring to 15 pounds pressure and cook 5 minutes; reduce
- Remove meat, and slice thinly on the diagonal.
- Serve with green beans and potatoes drenched with cooking liquid. Do not thicken
the natural gravy.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pressure Cooker Recipes