- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups celery, cut in 1-inch diagonals
- 1 green bell pepper, cut in 1/2-inch strips
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1 (#300) can kidney beans
- 1 (4 ounce) can button mushrooms
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat pressure cooker. Add oil and brown meat. Add onion, garlic, celery and green
pepper. Sauté lightly. Add tomatoes and liquid drained from beans and mushrooms,
- Combine salt, pepper, chili powder and wine. Mix well. Close securely. When it
comes to pressure, reduce heat to medium and cook for 8 minutes. Cool cooker at
- Add beans and mushrooms and reheat to boiling. Keep at low simmer for flavor
development for a few minutes, if time permits.
- Serve with warm garlic or corn bread.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pressure Cooker Recipes