- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 1 1/4 cups water
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
For a 6 quart pressure cooker:
- Mix all dry ingredients in bag, add chicken and shake. Put shortening in pressure
cooker and fry chicken just like in a regular frying pan without the lid or rack.
Once browned, remove chicken add diced onions and water.
- Put rack back into pressure
cooker and add chicken on rack. Put lid on after the gauge starts to toggle back
- After 15 minutes of cooking, remove and let sit 5 minutes or until you
no longer hear the pressure hissing out.
- Run cold water over cooker for a few minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pressure Cooker Recipes