Green Beans and Potatoes
- 2 pounds green beans, cut into pieces
- 2 pounds potatoes, unpeeled, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 large pieces bacon, sliced
- 2 cans vegetable broth
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Salt and pepper to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Prepare the green beans and potatoes.
- Cook the bacon until it begins to get crispy
and then add the onions; cook until they are tender.
- Mix the vegetable broth, soup and salt and pepper.
- Add all ingredients to an
8-quart electric pressure cooker and stir it well. Start pressure on high for 30
minutes, then turn it to low for another 30 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pressure Cooker Recipes