Green Beans and Potatoes
- 2 pounds green beans, cut into pieces
- 2 pounds potatoes, unpeeled, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 large pieces bacon, sliced
- 2 cans vegetable broth
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare the green beans and potatoes.
- Cook the bacon until it begins to get crispy
and then add the onions; cook until they are tender.
- Mix the vegetable broth, soup and salt and pepper.
- Add all ingredients to an
8-quart electric pressure cooker and stir it well. Start pressure on high for 30
minutes, then turn it to low for another 30 minutes.