Amana Ox Yoke Inn Rhubarb Custard Pie
- Double crust pastry for 9-inch pie
- 3/4 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 5 1/2 cups chopped rhubarb
- 2 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup Half-and-Half
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Make crust for a 2-crust pie.
- Put bottom crust in pie pan; sprinkle with flour.
- Mix the rhubarb, sugar, beaten eggs, Half-and-Half and salt.
- Pour into crust, and put on top crust. Make slits in top of pie.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours.
Yield: 1 pie
Recipe credit: Ox Yoke Inn, Amana, Iowa
>> AMANA RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.